Krishna Marriage Terms and Conditions of Use
- Eligibility: To become a user of Krishna Marriage you must be over 18 years of age, or over the legal age of majority in your country of residence, if different. You also must be a devotee of God/Krishna, pursuing the path of bhakti yoga as described in the Vedic scriptures and the teachings of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- Our services: Krishna Marriage provides registration and administration services for devotees of Krishna who are looking to get married, including a screening service by collecting one to two references per client. We provide a website and database with access for matchmakers to search for matches, share profiles, and introduce users to each other online, after they have expressed mutual interest and consent for an introduction. Matchmakers are not employed by Krishna Marriage, and they work independently. They may charge a fee for their services
- Limitation of Liability: Krishna Marriage does not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any content contained on the website or transmitted by other clients on the system. Neither Krishna Marriage, nor the matchmakers who are introduced to clients by Krishna Marriage, are liable for verifying information about clients to other clients. We only pass on the information that is given to us by the clients themselves. Once an introduction is made by a matchmaker between two subscribers of Krishna Marriage, it is the responsibility of the clients to gather sufficient information about each other before committing to marriage. It is also the clients' responsibility as individuals to make a decision about whether to proceed to marriage. Neither Krishna Marriage, nor the matchmakers who are introduced to clients by Krishna Marriage, are liable for this decision or its consequences. You agree to release and hold blameless Krishna Marriage from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense you may incur relating in any way to your interactions with any other person you have encountered through the Krishna Marriage system, including, without limitation, any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or any other cause of action.
- Your obligations: You acknowledge that you use and access the Krishna Marriage matchmaking service at your own risk. Your membership is for personal use only and not for business or commercial purposes. You will treat e-mails and other messages received via or in relation to the Service confidentially and you will not disclose these messages to third parties without the consent of the sender. The same rules also apply to any names, phone and fax numbers, home addresses, e-mail addresses and/or URLs, or other personal information of other Krishna Marriage members. If you no longer wish to hear from us in relation to matches, or if you no longer want to be included as a potential partner in matches we propose to our other members (for example, because you have already found a partner), you must let us know immediately so we can remove you from our recommendations database. It is important that our database remains accurate and up-to-date, so that we can send our members useful matches (i.e. so our members do not receive matches from members who are no longer looking for a potential partner). If you do not let us know when you are no longer interested in finding a partner, this will have a detrimental effect on the quality of our service as provided to other members.
- Disclaimer of Implied Warranties: Except for the warranties expressly set forth herein, Krishna Marriage provides no warranty whatsoever with respect to the services, including warranty of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, warranty of title, or warranty against infringing of intellectual property rights of a third party, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise; nor does Krishna Marriage represent or warranty that the website or service will be uninterrupted, error free or secure, or that any defects or errors on the website or in the service will be corrected.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law.